Monday, March 19, 2018

Business Cards

     Evening everyone, short post that i'd like to share. Since Google made some changes to how blogs are found and gave SEO the boot, I've had to come up with more creative ways of getting folks here. Only thing that i've come up with thus far are business cards with the card collector logo on the front that also lists the site so I'm putting it out there that those that help to pitch in to cover the cost of the cards will receive one of the cards for yourself plus some extras to hand out or put wherever.

     I was thinking of going with Vista Print to handle this task as the quality of their cards is really good, and 100 cards would cost $20(s/h incl). This would also allow me to go out locally and hand people something tangible for either giving me their cards or for collecting info, etc.. this past year alot of people near me were selling cards for whatever they could get for em and it would've been nice to have handed them one of these cards and talk with them about the blog and work out deals and the like.

     The way i'd like to handle this is through Paypal, that way the image can be set on the card correctly and format it correctly, etc.. so I'll ask those that are interested to visit paypal.me/logansryche, fill in the amount(min is $1), and then message me on here so I know who it came from so I can get those cards to you. If somehow I find the cash to do this on my own, then it'll be what it is.

Thanks everyone,
Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment