Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Boxes

Happy belated 2022 everyone who still reads. Ive attempted many storage things for the cards over the years and while it seemed like vacuu-packing them was a good idea, I only have one complete set, so I gave the vacuum sealer away as it was collectong dust and have started buying these card-sized boxes from Wal-Mart. Now, they refer to these boxes as crayon storage boxes, but their big enough to fit even the '89 Topps BIG in them comfortably. Each box will hold roughly 62 cards, which is perfect since many of whats in the collection is under that. For the bigger sets I bought a dremmel, cut the bottoms off, and hot glued the boxes together and that works wonderfully. The second set im close to completing is 1988 Topps, which currently spans ten boxes. I know Ive said it multiple times over the years when I received that huge box of cards but I never thoight it'd take this long to sort through em. I'll be making some changes here to the site soon to set up a sell form to buy cards from folks since that was a thing some time ago, and is something I can do now. Be well, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment