Saturday, March 10, 2018

2018 Update

Wow, last word from me was back in August >.< granted things have been at a crawl as I've been trying to focus all of my energy on getting the list done to see what I have and what I need, and taking care of my wife as she's been in and out of the hospital since last update. Speaking of, I went back and deleted ALL of my old google sheets that had cards on em and started over. I did it for several reasons and the main one was to try a different way of sorting. Since the majority of my cards are loose, I set them up in counts of 60(doubles included), record them, and pack them in aluminum foil for protection(this should also help to keep the cards from fading). Ya know, when I took on this last large batch of cards I didn't forsee spending the next year sorting them tbh, but anyhow - here's the permanant google sheet for these now.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NmihsyG53seGjw9AqBIM63h6DWwgAMejD2jWzABAyvE/edit?usp=sharing

The first tab is an overview. This lists the stacks i've gone through and the number of cards i've processed. Tabs A-Z are the stacks themselves, numbered 1-10. If the stacks reaches Z10, I'll start over with A11-20. The last tab is the sets tab. These list the card sets and wither I have any from those sets or not. Normal black means I don't have it, normal red means I do have it, bold red is a double, bold gray is 2 doubles, bold blue is 3 doubles, and bold purple is 4 doubles. I appreciate everyone that visits here still as the collector's very much alive and going, just handling other things at the same time lol. Take care and be safe, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment