2025 has been a roller coaster for myself both physically and mentally, and I think I'm finally starting to get ahold of that. I know others have been having trying times this year as well and the Government shutdown didn't help anyone. I hope 2026 is better to all of us.
In card news Topps has released their Holiday Mega Box for 2025 - I was fortunate to have grabbed the last one from my local Wal-Mart(Jamestown doesn't have a dedicated card shop nor would one survive here). Just like previous years it's a 200 card set and will be working on completing that. Still working on completing last years holiday set as also a few others. The different variances in these sets throw me for a loop still as their the base card with different levels of pizzaz. I figured Fanatics would've put an end to that when they purchased Topps but doesn't look like it.
As much as I utilize BuySportsCards.com I'm always purchasing bulk cards. Just need to fill out the form and yes the rate is still accurate. That's based on Pokemon bulk buying from TCGPlayer and feels fitting. I am on the fence though wither to continue to offer to trade away dupes as there never seems to be any interest in them.
I think that covers everything.
Merry Christmas and Stay Frosty,
Matt

No comments:
Post a Comment