Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Cards List Updated

Somewhere in the early stages of this blog I thought it was a good idea to list the card sets and strike them off as I have them. Not only has that process become tedius, it's made me want to not list the card period and go back to bed. Well, I changed it around so the cards page lists what's needed to finish off the sets. Don't have to mess with images, or tables, or fancy do-hickeys... simple text. K.I.S.S on that note, I've listed what at the current moment is missing from the 1988 Topps set. I have more here to go through starting tomorrow and even then unfoil(yes I had an idea to protect cards with tin foil, only then realizing they look like coke bricks then baseball cards >.<) the mountain dew-sized box of '88 Topps. Every year I'm asked what I want for Christmas and I tell em the same thing: Baseball Cards. It's the point of this blog - complete the sets. Doubles aren't doubles, just sets not completed yet. Blogs like this one need to be around for this very reason.

Happy Yule everyone, Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment